- Registration Information: When you sign up for the Site, you are required to provide information such as your name, username, password, email address and birthday (day and month only), or, if you chose to connect via a third party social network, your login information for such third party social network.
- Payment Information: If you purchase products or services through the Site, you will be required to provide payment card information so that we may process the transaction, including without limitation the name of the cardholder, payment card number, CVV number, payment card expiration date, billing address, shipping address, the recipient’s name, telephone number, and email address.
- Team Information: If you have registered with a club who we service uniforms for, then the club grant us access to the first and last name of each team player, the player's jersey number, and the primary and alternate email addresses associated with that player. This is used to format the rostered system within the Site's platform.
- SZ Loyalty Member: If you register as an SZ Loyalty Member, you will be asked to provide your first and last name, address, phone number, email address, gender, birthday (day and month only), customer type (coach, player, parent), state of residence, school you attend, team you belong to, language preference, favorite national team, favorite professional team, and favorite professional player. Your SZ Loyalty Member profile will not be made public on the Site.
- Product Reviews and User Testimonials: You may choose to provide us with responses to surveys, product reviews, and user testimonials, including pictures that you submit to the Site in connection with the product review. This information may be made public to users of the Site and other third parties.
- Additional Information: Additional information that you provide to us, including through feedback, messages, emails, posts to public discussion boards, answers to surveys or questionnaires that you may submit.
We may collect certain information about your use of this Site through the use of tracking technologies or by other passive means. We may use analytics applications such as Google Analytics to help collect and analyze this information. This “passively collected” information includes, but is not limited to, the domain name of the website that allowed you to navigate to the Site, search engines used, the internet protocol (IP) address used, the length of time spent on the Site, the pages you looked at on the Site, other websites you visited before and after visiting the Site, the type of internet browser you have, the frequency of your visits to the Site, and other relevant statistics, including the following:
- Log Information. When you access the Site, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, IP address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request, your computer operating system, mobile device and mobile operating system, name of your internet service provider or your mobile carrier, and one or more cookies (small text files containing a string of characters) that may uniquely identify your browser.
- Links. The Site may include links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed by IP addresses. We use this information to improve the quality of our products and design.
- URLs. When you visit or access the Site, we automatically receive the URL of the site from which you came and the site to which you are going when you leave the Site. Additionally, advertisers receive the URL of the page you were on when you click on an ad on the Site.
- Web Beacons. Web beacons (also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”) are 1x1 single-pixel graphics that allow us to count the number of users who have visited or accessed the Site and to recognize users by accessing our cookies. We may employ web beacons to facilitate Site administration and navigation, to track the actions of users of the Site, to compile aggregate statistics about Site usage and response rates, and to provide an enhanced online experience for visitors to the Site. We may also include web beacons in HTML-formatted e-mail messages that we send to determine which e-mail messages were opened.
- Aggregate Information. We may compile certain personal information and other information collected through the Site on an aggregate basis. This information may include, without limitation, the number of people who have visited the Site and other user demographics. Such aggregate information does not identify you individually.
Personal information collected through the Site may be used by us, our affiliates, and our brands for purposes of:
We do not sell, rent, trade, or otherwise share personal information collected through the Site, except as described below:
-In Connection with our Offerings. Information which you upload, post, e-mail, submit or otherwise transmit in connection with the Site to a public message board, chat area or other public area of the Site will be made public to users of the Site, including certain metadata related to such activities (such as timestamps). You are solely responsible for any such information you choose to post on or through the Site. All information that is posted to a message board, chat area, or other public area of the Site may be shared by us with others.
-Internet Based Advertising and Tracking. We may participate in Interest-based and behavioral advertising. This means that you may see advertising on the Site tailored to how you engage, browse or shop, or you may see advertising for us on other websites, applications and social media based on your behavior across websites, applications and social media. We may target ads based on data we have collected, or data provided by third parties alone or in combination with the data we collect ourselves. If you choose to interact with specific third parties who advertise through the Site, the information you provide to them is subject to the conditions of their specific privacy policies.
Some advertisers may provide you with the choice to opt-out of having your information used for behavioral advertising. If you would like more information about behavioral advertising, or for information about how to opt-out of behavioral advertising, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative's (“NAI”) consumer Web site at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising, and in particular, NAI’s Ad Network “Opt-Out” page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/. Even if you opt-out of behavioral advertising, we may still collect and use information about your use of the Site to the extent otherwise permitted by this Privacy Statement (such as to analyze Site traffic and usage, conduct website analytics, administer the Site, etc.). In addition, if you opt-out of receiving behavioral advertising from a particular advertiser, the advertiser may still provide advertisements to you, but the ad will not be targeted to you based on your online activities. Please note that opting out of collection of data from one browser, device, or app will not necessarily opt-out of collection from all browsers, devices, or apps.
-Subsidiaries and Affiliates. We may share personal information with our subsidiaries and affiliates for the purposes for which you provided the information or as reasonably necessary for our internal administrative and business purposes. We may share personal information and non-personal information with these third parties for the purpose of enabling them to provide these services.
-Service Providers. We work with third parties that provide services on our behalf. Such services may include payment processing, website usage analytics, website hosting, marketing, and order fulfillment service providers. We may share personal information and non-personal information with these third parties for the purpose of enabling them to provide these services. We do not bear any responsibility for any actions or policies of such third parties.
-Third Party Promotions. We may share personal information in connection with administering or redeeming value in connection with surveys, sweepstakes, contests or promotions as required by law.
-As Disclosed. We may share personal information in the manner as may otherwise be disclosed at the time of collection.
-Consent. We may share personal information in accordance with any consent you provide.
-Required by Law. We may disclose personal information or any information collected through this Site if we are required to do so by law or pursuant to legal process, in response to a request from government officials or law enforcement authorities, or as necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of illegal activity.
-Certain Transactions. We may disclose or transfer personal information or any information collected through this Site to third parties who acquire all or a portion of our business, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a portion of our assets, or in connection with any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding brought by or against us.
You can always choose whether or not to provide information on the Site. However, if you choose not to disclose certain information, you may not be able to register as a user of the Site, which may limit your access to certain portions of the Site.
If at any time you decide that you no longer wish to receive notices from us regarding the Site, you may indicate this preference by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link appearing at the bottom of an email you receive from us.
We encourage registered users of this Site to keep their personal information current. You may change personal information you have provided about you at any time by logging into the personal profile you created on this Site. After you enter your username and password, you can edit personal information about you. You may also change personal information you have provided about you by contacting us at 974-616-4449 ext 1.
LAST UPDATED 04/27/2020